The newest release of Pixa Beta brings some really cool interface customizations, new features and bug fixes.
- File Templates! You can now easily create new files directly from Pixa improving your design workflows. By default Pixa comes with templates for iPhone, iPad, iOS icon, 960 grid and Less grid but you can create your own templates ( File -> Save as Template ). Newly created files can be edited with the default editor ( ⌘ ⏎ ) or any installed editor ( File [or right click] -> Open With ).
- A shiny new dark theme is now available!
- Quick export will auto-calculate width/height if one of them is missing.
- New preferences for auto tagging allows you to customize the size tags.
- Tags can now be grouped using folders.
- Sidebar labels can now be folded.
- File names in the image browser can be hidden from preferences.
And last but not least, we’re proud to announce that Pixa will be available in 5 languages: English, French, German, Japanese and Chinese.